The Customer is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n ° 2016-679).
This charter (hereinafter: the “Charter”) describes the way in which COVIFRUIT located 613 rue du Pressoir Tonneau, 45160 Olivet, France (hereinafter the “Editor”) processes your personal data as data controller via boutique.covifruit.com (hereinafter the “Site”). This processing is carried out in accordance with respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users.
This Charter enables you to take note of the conditions for obtaining, using and storing your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data") by the Publisher. The Data that COVIFRUIT can collect, process and / or transmit when you access and / or use the Site are described here.
This Charter may be updated according to changes in the law and the data processed. If any clause of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The Charter applies to the Data collected:
- By simply browsing the Site
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
- When you make a contact request on the Site
The Charter will not apply to information collected by third parties (site, applications, advertisements, etc.) sending the user to the Site. By browsing our site, you accept the application of this Charter without any reservation. You remain responsible for the compliance of the data you provide via the Site. You can correct or modify them at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and its navigation on the Site, the person responsible for processing Personal Data is: Covifruit, represented by RAGER ANTHONY, its legal representative.
As responsible for processing the data it collects, Covifruit undertakes to comply with the framework of the legal provisions in force. It is their responsibility in particular to establish the purposes of their data processing, to provide their prospects and customers, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a compliant processing register to reality.
Whenever Covifruit processes Personal Data, Covifruit takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data for the purposes for which Covifruit processes it.
2. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on your use of the Site (newsletter subscription, creation of an account, contact, etc.), the Publisher may collect the following Data:
- Your email address for all electronic communications with the Publisher as well as all messages exchanged;
- Your identity for the creation of your account: Title, Gender, Last name, First name, Date of birth and E-mail address, Telephone number; in the case of a company, the company name and its intra-community VAT number;
- Site usage and navigation data: IP address, browser used, history of searches on the site, pages viewed, location data. ;
- Order Data: your full postal address (street number, street name, postal code, city, country) necessary for delivery and preparation of invoices.
- The date of registration, last update and last visit to the site;
- The history and details of your orders and payments; the history of your baskets, consumption habits;
- The history of your visits to boutique.covifruit.com and in particular the following data: name and number of pages viewed, time of visit, IP address, date of visit;
- Your bank details will not be requested by COVIFRUIT (they are only entered on the Crédit Agricole secure e-transactions portal);
- Computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash);
- Any other information freely entered by you;
If your telephone number is collected during the creation of your account or the placing of your order, we inform you that your telephone number will only be used for the proper execution of your orders or to contact you in order to offer new services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, in accordance with legal provisions, you are informed that you can, if you wish, register on the list of opposition to canvassing. You can register for free on this list which applies to all professionals except those with whom you have already concluded a contract.
3. DATA COLLECTION MODE
Some Data will be collected directly when you enter contact forms, registration, etc. In this case, your consent will be requested beforehand and may be withdrawn at any time.
Other Data may be collected indirectly through the use of third-party services, for statistical monitoring or social networks for example, in the form of Cookies / Tracers.
By continuing to browse the site, and only if you have not withdrawn your consent during this first consultation, these cookies will be placed.
You can find out about our Cookies policy at any time from our legal notices.
The boutique.covifruit.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission from Covifruit. However, Covifruit does not have the ability to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact.
4. OBJECTIVES OF DATA COLLECTION
4.1 PERSONAL DATA
As a user of the Site, your Data is collected (with your consent):
- To enable and improve navigation on the Site;
- To allow you to contact us through our contact forms;
- To manage your orders, the traceability of your purchases, your deliveries;
- To provide you with documents relating to your account (invoices, order history, etc.);
- To allow you to contact and discuss with our after-sales service;
- To conduct optional satisfaction surveys;
- To prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.).
Depending on your choices made when creating or viewing your account, you may receive offers from our company as indicated when creating your account. If you no longer wish it, you can request it at any time by specifying it in My account under "Personal information".
A "cookie" is a small information file sent to the User's browser and saved in the User's terminal (eg: computer, smartphone), (hereinafter "Cookies"). This file includes information such as the User's domain name, the User's Internet service provider, the User's operating system, as well as the date and time of access. Cookies do not risk damaging the User's terminal.
Covifruit does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
Cookies / Tracers collect data for:
- Allow your session to be monitored for the use of our services (connected accounts, etc.) and to improve your experience. Their refusal will prevent full use of our site.
- Analyze and track traffic on the Site for statistical purposes to improve the Site and monitor its performance
Cookies facilitating navigation and / or the provision of the services offered by the Site, the User can configure his browser so that it allows him to decide whether or not he wishes to accept them so that Cookies are saved in the terminal or, on the contrary, that they be rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
The User can also configure his browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of Cookies is offered to him from time to time, before a Cookie is likely to be saved in his terminal. Covifruit informs the User that, in this case, the functionality of its browser software may not all be available.
If the User refuses the registration of Cookies in his terminal or his browser, or if the User deletes those registered there, the User is informed that his browsing and experience on the Site may be limited. This could also be the case when boutique.covifruit.com or one of its service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, Covifruit declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the Site and any services offered by boutique.covifruit.com resulting from (i) the refusal of Cookies by the User (ii) the impossibility for the store. covifruit.com to save or consult the Cookies necessary for their operation due to the choice of the User.
For the management of Cookies and the choices of the User, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which will allow you to know how the User can modify their preferences in terms of Cookies.
At any time, the User can choose to express and modify their wishes in terms of Cookies. Covifruit may also use the services of external service providers to help it collect and process the information described in this section.
Finally, by clicking on the icons dedicated to the social networks Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest appearing on the Boutique.covifruit.com Site or in its mobile application and if the User has accepted the deposit of cookies by continuing to browse the Website or the boutique.covifruit.com mobile application, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest can also place cookies on your terminals (computer, tablet, mobile phone).
These types of cookies are only placed on your terminals if you consent to them, by continuing to browse the Website or the site's mobile application
At any time, the User may nevertheless revoke their consent to boutique.covifruit.com placing this type of cookies.
4.3 INTERNET BEACONS AND TAGS
boutique.covifruit.com may occasionally use Internet beacons (also known as "tags", or action tags, single-pixel GIFs, transparent GIFs, invisible GIFs, and one-to-one GIFs) and deploy them through a partner specializing in web analyzes likely to be located (and therefore to store the corresponding information, including the User's IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags are placed both in online advertisements allowing Internet users to access the Site, and on its various pages.
This technology allows Covifruit to evaluate visitors' responses to the Site and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information consulted), as well as the use of the site by the 'User.
The external service provider may collect information on visitors to the Site and other websites using these tags, compile reports on the activity of the Site for the attention of Covifruit, and provide other services relating to the use of it and the Internet.
5. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
The Data concerning you are processed by the staff of the Publisher for the management of the Site.
Certain data may be communicated to subcontractors or service providers for statistical monitoring (Google). Each of its players respects a confidentiality commitment concerning the use and processing of personal data.
All the aforementioned subsidiaries, subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them, in accordance with this policy.
Your data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of the Publisher due to uncertainties or bankruptcy. , liquidation or other processes in which the Data of the users of the Site are among the transferred assets.
We are also likely to disclose your Data:
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including government and regulatory requests
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of Publisher, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of boutique.covifruit.com are mainly the agents of our customer service.
Covifruit refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, Covifruit remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
External links to third party sites managed by people or organizations over which the Publisher has no control may be present on the Site. We cannot be held responsible for the way in which your Data will be used on the servers of these third parties.
6. DURATION OF RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
The Publisher keeps your Data for the time necessary to achieve the collection objectives described above. This retention period varies depending on the Data and its nature. The objective pursued is likely to vary this duration. Certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
Your data can be kept for up to 5 years during contact from our dedicated forms.
Your Data concerning your orders are stored for up to 10 years (legal period) from your last order.
The data concerning your account are kept for 5 years, even if you have requested to deactivate your account.
All other Data will be kept for up to 5 years.
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted after the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request.
Finally, the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers will be kept for up to thirteen (13) months. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
The Data you provide is kept on a secure server and protected by a firewall and an antivirus. All technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
However, it is impossible to guarantee optimum security for the exchange of information on the Internet. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You transmit your Data at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any failure to respect the confidentiality settings or the security measures in place on the Site. You acknowledge that the security of your information is also your responsibility, through securing and maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
Covifruit undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of
Customer's information is brought to the attention of Covifruit, which must inform the Customer as soon as possible and communicate to him the corrective measures taken.
In addition, boutique.covifruit.com does not collect any “sensitive data”.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the option of expressing your consent or refusal to the collection and use of your Data that you send to us:
- You can refuse the collection of your contact data when entering your information. In this case, it will be impossible to contact us via this means.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the “RGPD”) as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of User data, right to block or erase User data of a personal nature (article 17 of GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
- A right to erase your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of a contract) in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been asked to do so. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
- The right to define the fate of Users' data after their death and to choose to whom Covifruit must communicate (or not) its data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as Covifruit becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, Covifruit undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
The Publisher may ask you to prove your identity before any modification or deletion of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to email@example.com or a letter to the following postal address: 613 rue du Pressoir Tonneau, 45160 Olivet. In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like Covifruit to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of an identity document bearing his signature (identity card or passport). You will also need to specify the address to which you want Covifruit to send you the response. Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on Covifruit by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents.
Finally, Boutique.covifruit.com Users can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
We have two months to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or too many requests.
9. STORAGE OF COLLECTED DATA
The Data that the Publisher collects within the framework of this Charter are collected and stored exclusively in France, hosted by the company DIS GROUP - 28 Rue des arts 59000 LILLE - Siret: 480443423 00037 - VAT: FR06480443423